Those eligible include biological or adopted children and grandchildren of current or retired employees of the entities listed below.
Current employees shall mean a person who has worked for one or more of the following entities on a cumulative, full-time basis for at least 3 years and is currently employed by one of the following entities.
Retired employees shall mean a person who (A) worked for one or more of the following entities on a cumulative, full-time basis for at least three years AND (B) either (i) retired after providing a minimum of 20 years of service, (ii) retired after attaining age 55 with a minimum of 15 years of service, (iii) retired upon or after attaining age 65, (iv) whose employment ceased because of a verifiable medical disability, or (v) whose employment ceased because of death.
- Barbnet Investment Co.
- BBT Capital Management, LLC
- BEPCO, L.P. (formerly Bass Enterprises Production Co. and its predecessor entities)
- BOPCO, L.P.
- Chisholm Trail Ventures, L.P. (formerly Perry R. Bass, Inc. and Sid W. Richardson, Inc.)
- City Center Development Co.
- City Club of Fort Worth
- Richardson Aviation (formerly SRCG Aviation, Inc.)
- San Jose Cattle Company (formerly Fairview Farms)
- SHSM Partners, LLC
- Sid Richardson Carbon, Ltd.
- Sid Richardson Energy Services, Ltd. (formerly Sid Richardson Gasoline, Ltd. and Sid Richardson Gasoline Co.)
- Leapartners, L.P.
- Richardson Energy Marketing, Ltd. (formerly Richardson Products II, Ltd.)
- Sid W. Richardson Foundation
- SRCE, L.P. (formerly Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co., Sid Richardson Carbon and Gasoline Company, and Sid Richardson Carbon Company)
- Sundance Square Partners, L.P.
- Sundance Square Management, L.P.
In addition to providing scholarships for study at colleges and universities, the Sid Richardson Memorial Scholarship Fund provides scholarships for vocational training. Listed below are a number of vocational fields of study that may be available in your area.
- Automotive Technician
- Child Development
- Computer Engineering Technology Specialization
- Construction Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Machining Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Surgical Technician
- And many more…
The application deadline is March 15, 2021 and the application process includes two steps: 1) Determination of eligibility; and 2) Submission of completed scholarship application form with all required supporting materials.
Applicants are evaluated by an independent Selection Committee on a competitive basis based on academic achievement, record of service, extracurricular activities, leadership and/or financial need. The Internal Revenue Service requirements limit the number of new scholarships that can be awarded each year to 25% of the number of applications received.
The application deadline is March 15, 2021 and the application process includes two steps: 1) Determination of eligibility; and 2) submission of completed application form with all required supporting materials.